Pages

10/28/2011

Art supplies and phone books...

More leaving the house:

-a dozen cookie cutters
-a lot of paper materials that I had saved for collage
-my altered art book I made last year
-recycled a bunch of cardboard that I had saved for art card bases
-large bag of collage sheets and other materials I had cut out for collage
-1 partial pkg dry transfer letters
-recycled several years' worth of greeting cards from family members
-2 half-spools of holiday wire ribbon
-stack of handmade postcards
-baggie full of various types of netting I used to use in mixed media painting
-a pile of children's card games, given to my grandson
-4 phone books


1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one entertained by decluttering lists! Thanks so much for posting and keep up the good work. I'll be a regular reader. Your tag line: "You can't take it with you" is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...