Pages

12/26/2011

December 26th: Getting back to "normal"

I always look forward to December 26th because it's the day I pack up the Christmas decorations, and start getting our house back to "normal". (Yes, I'm one of those people.) I know a lot of people leave their decorations up through New Year's, or even further into January, but I prefer a clean house and a fresh start heading into a new year.

Today we have leaving the house:
-packing peanuts
-the basket from a gift basket we received yesterday at church (My daughter needed a basket for something, so I gladly gave her this latest one. It never even had time to clutter up the house.)
-1 pair jeans, 2 pair sweat pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...