Pages

3/16/2012

Bath sheets and fabric artwork

It's a cold, rainy, windy Friday--more typical of a March day in Vermont.

I thought about doing some baking, but I don't really feel like it, so I'll gather some items to declutter instead.

Today I'm getting rid of two bath sheets that were given to us as gifts. They don't fit very well on my towel shelf, and I prefer smaller bath towels, so never used them. They always ended up shoved to the back of the bathroom closet, so hubby rarely thought to use them either. We'll give the bath sheets to his son, who will get more use out of them than we do.






Here are some fabric postcards and a fabric altered playing card that I started making awhile ago, but never finished. I don't think I'll finish them now, so they'll be recycled.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm using your blog as my weekly blog inspiration for the week beginning March 19. I hope you don't mind.

    Delona
    http://recoveringdabbler.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...