Pages

3/10/2012

Organizing the drawer under the stove

Even in the most organized homes, things can get disorganized and a little cluttered. Take the drawer under the stove, for instance.

I don't store a lot of things in that drawer, but we get in a hurry, grab stuff, mess up the drawer, then it bugs me until I take a few minutes to reorganize it.

Here's the drawer in disarray:





It's not "bad"; it's just out of whack, so I took everything out, wiped the drawer and surrounding area clean, then put everything back neatly.

Much better:





There wasn't even much to declutter in the drawer, except for a few dishcloths I took out that were worn and stained. I'll put those in the fabric recycling bin at our town's recycling center.

Dishcloths to be recycled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...