Pages

3/13/2012

Tattered old t-shirt

We are really getting spoiled here--ANOTHER March day with temperatures at least hitting 60 degrees, and sunny. I've even started my lawn raking, which is kind of unusual for this time of year around here.

Today I'm decluttering an old t-shirt I was *finally* able to talk my husband into letting go. He collects these t-shirts each year at the big street rod show, and as you can tell by all the holes and tatters, this t-shirt is no longer fit for wearing.

I'm saving the fronts from each street rod t-shirt as it wears out, and hope to make dh a quilt with them one of these days.

The rest of the shirt will be recycled.


3 comments:

  1. The quilt idea is fabulous! He'll be able to enjoy his prized collection in a more useable way. Kudos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, my hubby is very good at letting stuff go but he does have a number of band T-shirts still lingering that he never actually wears. Last week he told me he is thinking about letting them go too. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo is right, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...