Pages

4/16/2012

Hot Monday and iron on transfers

We're supposed to have near record-breaking temperatures here today, close to 90 degrees. (I feel bad for the people running the Boston Marathon.) It sure shouldn't be this hot in New England only half-way through April.

On the decluttering front, today I'm getting rid of one hardcover book, and eight books of iron on transfers for craftwork. These were from back in the early 90s, when I used to hand-paint t-shirts and other items.

The effort gets a little bit cancelled out today though, because my husband just brought me seven Somerset Studio magazines from the recycling center. As anyone who does art knows, this was a great find because Somerset magazines are not cheap. Some of them sell for nearly fifteen dollars. To the person who got rid of their Somerset magazines--thanks! Free reading for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...