Pages

7/20/2012

End of the week decluttering

At last it's not too hot outside. I can actually bear to move around again, so I'm tackling a little bit of end of the week decluttering.

Out:
-box of wooden applicators
-4 cans unsweetened applesauce that somebody gave me and I never used
-partial bag of potatoes that we forgot to use before they got all wizzled up and started growing--thrown on the compost pile
-1 catnip mouse "killed" by the cats

I also cleaned off the top of my desk, and got rid of a BUNCH of papers, scrap paper with notes written on them, and little devotional booklets that I don't need any more. It's so much easier working on a neat, cleared off desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...