Pages

10/31/2012

Old yellow hutch from the 80s

I've had this hutch since the early 80s. I don't collect dishes or anything like that, so I kept things like our waffle iron, candles, flashlights, and cookie cutters in the cupboard underneath, and my cookbooks and natural health books on the shelves.

I've been getting tired of looking at the old thing, and finally this week I took the top section of it off and got rid of it. Without that hutch section that spot in my kitchen looks a lot more "minimal" and contemporary.

Hubby took the section out to his shop to use as storage shelves, which is fine. At least it's out of here.

Tired of looking at this tired old hutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...