Pages

5/23/2013

Chocolate Peter Rabbit and magazines

When I bought some flowers at Easter, I received a free crispy chocolate Peter Rabbit with my purchase. You can tell it's cheap chocolate, and nothing anybody here will eat, so I threw it away.

Another small stack of magazines (collage fodder), and 3 old books have been recycled.

I bought a container of sea salt awhile ago, and when I got it home, noticed that the inner seal was loose. I didn't want to use it then, but instead of trekking back to the store to return it, I put it in with my craft supplies "in case I want to make salt dough some time". Well, I don't have any urge to make salt dough right now, so the salt will be dumped and the container recycled.

Some clay pins I made years ago...will give these away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...