Pages

5/05/2013

Spring has sprung

Spring has sprung here in Vermont! We're enjoying days in the 70s, up to 80. One day last week the temperature reached 83 degrees, which is more like July weather for this neck of the woods.

We've been doing lots of yardwork. Still too early for gardening here, so I'm still looking for things to declutter from the house.

The last few years we've really been downsizing our Christmas decorations. I keep it very simple now, and have been gradually thinning out decorations we probably won't use again. I just put a Nativity set out in hubby's yardsale stockpile.

I'm also getting rid of two three-ring binders with flimsy, floppy plastic covers. I can't stand a binder that doesn't stay open flat, so these are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...