Pages

5/27/2013

T-Shirt Tangle: Organizing Messy T-Shirt Drawers

Does your husband have more clothes than you do? Mine does. His t-shirt drawers have bugged me for years because he has so many--two bureau drawers stuffed to the gills.

Even though I go through them periodically and ask which shirts can be thinned out, they seem to multiply somehow anyway, and no matter how I've folded them, I've not been able to free up much drawer space--until today.

This morning I ran across a very short video about how to fold t-shirts and store them standing up in the drawer as if they're in a file instead of laid flat.

I just went in and folded all of Hubby's t-shirts the way Andrea demonstrated, and what do you know--there is now nearly half a drawer's worth of empty space without getting rid of any t-shirts out of the two drawers.

Hubby's not off the hook yet though--I'll encourage him to thin out a few more shirts next time around.

Thanks for the tip, Andrea. :-)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...