Pages

6/14/2013

Clean Freaks and hoarding

Today I have a couple of links to share. The first one is from a tv show called Clean Freaks. I've never seen the show, but I gather that it's people who like to clean and/or organize a lot. After watching just the first segment of this video, I was shaking my head in amazement. The lady was super-organized, but she had so much STUFF in her house, it looked like a store.

With just what she had in her craft room, she could have opened a small shop. There wasn't a single thing out of place in the house; it just contained a LOT of stuff.

Clean Freaks episode

The second link is an interesting article from Salon, all about how watching hoarding shows helped the author declutter a lot of stuff of her own. There are loads of comments following the article that are pretty interesting too.

How hoarding shows cured my hoarding


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...