Pages

8/17/2013

Saturday decluttering

It's one of those late summer days where it's not too hot, just right to do a little puttering around, a little decluttering as I go.

It's kind of random stuff today, just little things that I run across as I do some cleaning--some papers and envelopes that went into the recycling bin; some old jeans fabric I was going to sew with, but probably won't, so put that into the fabric recycling bag; recycled a few cardboard mailing boxes that could be reused, but most likely won't be, so why keep them?; emptied the last few misc. craft items out of a large plastic storage tote, and put that out to take with the recycling next time we go.

Also recycling an old hardcover book I was going to use for an art journal, and misc. papers from my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...