5/06/2014

Shovels, rakes, and a puppet

We did a lot of raking, and some decluttering this weekend, even though the weather was a bit rainy and not the greatest.

As I was organizing our lawn and garden tools, I was able to thin out a shovel with a too-broken-to-use handle, two broken rakes (not sure why they were still around here anyway), a broken laundry basket--and a souvenir puppet that somebody had given to my husband years ago when they returned from a trip to Mexico, or somewhere near there.

That puppet has hung in a closet here for the last sixteen years, and this weekend my husband finally decided to let it go.
Souvenir puppet

1 comment:

  1. definitely one of the more interesting objects I've seen people declutter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...